Sun And Beach
Day Trips And Excursions
3 islands Cruise from Kos
About This Tour
A beautiful 3 islands of Kalymnos, Platy and Pserimos from Kos typically involves visiting neighboring islands in the Dodecanese group. Surely, this is one of the most enjoyable excursions that you could choose, if you are looking for a chance to experience a day sailing at the amazing Aegean Sea with a real Greek wooden 'pirate boat'.
Here are some informative details about Kalymnos, Pserimos, and Platy islands day tour:
- Kalymnos Island: The trip starts with a stop at Kalymnos Island which is famous all over the world for the high quality of its natural sponges, fished by the inhabitants from May to October. Kalymnos is a Greek island located in the southeastern Aegean Sea, close to the Turkish coast. It is known for its rugged landscapes, beautiful beaches, and its historical association with sponge diving. Kalymnos has a long tradition of sponge diving. You will visit a local sponge factory, where you will be informed about the very hard, but charming life of the fishermen and about the sponges. You may also have the chance to witness or even participate in a sponge diving demonstration. You will then have lunch at one of the typical island Taverns and after lunch you will be free to visit Pothia, the capital town of Kalymnos.
- Platy Island: The second stop is at the tiny Island of Platy where you will have the opportunity to swim in the open sea. It is a small islet located off the southwestern coast of Kalymnos. It is known for its crystal-clear waters, stunning underwater landscape, and peaceful surroundings. Platy island is a popular spot for snorkeling and diving due to its rich marine life and colorful underwater scenery.
- Pserimos: Your last stop will be the island of Pserimos, well known for its beautiful sandy beach. Pserimos is a small island located between Kalymnos and Kos. There you will have plenty of time to enjoy swimming and sunbathing. It is a tranquil and picturesque island known for its unspoiled beauty and peaceful atmosphere.
- Tour Duration: First stop Kalymnos, you stay around 2h30, second stop Plati 45min & Pserimos 1h. Full day total duration.
- Type of Excursion: Recreation
Enjoy this stunning excursion with Discover D1!
- Ferry Tickets
- Tips and gratuities
What You May Need
- Walking shoes
- Sun hat
- Beach towel